Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Your Vote

As an American citizen, I personally think voting in elections is a very important. Having family that hold positions in my district, I know how important it is to vote in any election, wether it may be for sherriff or district judge or anything for that matter. Its free, and it DOES count. It may not seem like much but it will help. Its like collecting pennies, one penny may not seem like much but 10,000 pennies is $100! Being able to vote is a right as a citizen, and its overlooked by millions every year.

In the presidential election held 2 years ago I did not vote, because I was not of age. If I were to have voted I would have voted for Obama. Not only because would be the first African American President, but because he seems to be a very confident, honest, straight forward citizen that looks to have what it takes to run a country.

No comments:

Post a Comment