Monday, November 15, 2010

Childhood and TV

Growing up me, my brother and my sisters never watched TV. Although we had channels and everything. Then we moved in 1999 and then we just didnt get channels. Never do I remember waisting time watching TV as a kid. I grew up outside pretty much. So no one monitored how much TV I watched because I didn't watch any!

My viewing habbits as a child have affected my viewing habbits as a young adult. They affected them because I do not have a craving for TV. Although if I had watched a lot of TV as a child I would most likely want to keep watching TV as a young adult. But since I didn't watch next to none as a child, I do not miss it at all because I'v never had it. Think about how much money my family has saved not having TV! Thats pretty much 18 years without having to pay $40 a month. Thats nearly $9,000!

No comments:

Post a Comment